Kent, WA 98032[/featured_item][featured_item icon=”phone” top_margin=”page-margin-top”]Phone (Seattle)
206.227.6616[/featured_item][featured_item icon=”phone” top_margin=”page-margin-top”]Phone (Tacoma)
Puget Sound Energy Rebate Program
Available Through Green City Heating & Air
Switch to eco-friendly natural gas, get up to $3,550 back!
If you’re a current PSE residential electric customer and live within a natural gas service area, switching your space and water heating to affordable, reliable natural gas could earn you a rebate of up to $3,550.
Green City Heating & Air will handle all the forms,
processing, etc. for you!
We will deduct the rebate from your total
price so you don’t have to wait!
NATURAL GAS FUEL CONVERSION REBATE
The value of your natural gas fuel conversion rebate depends on your current type of space and/or water heating, your current heating equipment and your annual electricity usage
How to qualify ▼
To be eligible for PSE’s natural gas fuel conversion rebate:
- You must be a current PSE residential electric customer.
- You must use electricity as the primary source of your home’s space and/or water heating.
- You may switch from PSE electric to any natural gas provider.
- For conversions of either space heat only or both space and water heat, you must be pre-approved by PSE before purchasing or installing any equipment. Call an Energy Advisor for pre-approval at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Conversions for water heat only do not require pre-approval.
- You must install ENERGY STAR® qualified natural gas space- and/or water-heating equipment. Fireplaces are not eligible for this rebate.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Your rebate amount is limited to 75 percent of your total equipment and installation costs.
- Your rebate may be subject to 12-month prior electric usage requirements, as determined by PSE.
You do not qualify for a space heating conversion rebate if a heat pump is installed in conjunction with natural gas equipment, or if an existing heat pump remains on the premises.
For instant information on this and other programs, please call 1-833-HVACPRO or 1-206-226-6616.
We can help you every step of the way!
[/vc_column_text][box_header title=”DROP US A LINE” type=”h3″ bottom_border=”1″][re_contact_form top_margin=”page-margin-top”]